My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I took a little spill on the sidewalk but all is well

I was riding at a pretty good rate on the sidewalk when I cam across about 10 feet of water/moss. My bike came right out from under me. I slid on the sidewalk for about 10 to 15 feet. I got a little scrap but more important, I broke my brake lever and gear shifter. Praise God though because I called the bike shop I went to earlier. They were closed but Ruth saw the Ohio number and decided to pick up. She came and picked me up and now I'm in the shop. They have the parts and she is letting me stay at her place tonight. God is taking care of the situation. Praise the lord. Go check out the videos for more details on the wreck. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment