My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Praise God

Probably the hardest day of my trip. It was nothing but head winds and hills for 60 miles. Then I end in a city with no food or gas station. It wasn't a good sign. I was not looking forward to riding to the gas station that was 5 miles farther. There are only two church in this town. It has a population of about 200. So I though I would try and call one of the churches. Praise God because Justin the preacher answers. I told him my story and asked for a camp. He said no problem. They also had a van going into the town with the gas station. So I got a ride and got a bunch of stuff to drink and some snacks. The church paid for it all praise the lord. So I have a place to stay and plenty of water. God Bless you all. Posted a video as well.

4 comments:

  1. Again Mike it was great meating you and just to see the faith you put in the Lord. And as i said i will be praying for you. May God Bless you and your trip further. If you ever in the area again look up the church again.

    Dwayne Ferry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, it was great to meet you today! God Bless your trip. I was thinking on the way home, you said something interesting tonight...something like "you had been baptized, but wanted something more". Religious deeds are empty without a personal, intimate relationship with Jesus. Would you say that you have personal relationship with Him, or would you say that you are a religious person? There is a world of difference! Maybe that is what your trip is really about. Anyways, thanks for stopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike Baker, it is so good to hear there is more young adults getting out there and witnessing to people. I am twenty five years old. I do my witnessing on Facebook and you never who you are reaching because sometimes people won't tell you, so all you can is pray for them. God has lead me to people, that I can witness too. I was raised in a strict Christian family, that raised to follow the Holy Bible, pray, go to church and I got to bible study. I work with children and that is God's calling for me. Can you tell me about your witnessing? Can you tell me more about yourself? Can you tell me about your experiences? How are you doing? Dwayne Ferry, you should him how to treat strangers in your church, you helped him out, he taught you more about God and I am glad to.hear good news. I hope to hear from you soon. God bless you. Talk to you later. See ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if you are in Jolpin yet or gone, but I went after tornado and have a great contact for you, Mt hope church of christ, Jerry Johnson. Anyway praise the lord, I want to do this some day. let me know, God Bless, Amber Mead

    ReplyDelete