My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Monday, August 22, 2011

In Salida Colorado

Today was a wonderful day. Praise God. I rode 60 miles to Salida. The first hour was a crazy uphill climb. Then after that I had a strong head wind the whole day. I kept strong though because I knew I had a place to stay. My best friends sister lives in Salida and said I could stay there. Theres also a huge bike race starting in Salida tomorrow. Some of the biggest riders including lance are going to be there. Praise God. So I'm going to take the day off an hang out here. They took me out to dinner an paid for my food. Praise God. I also finally got to take my files of my phone. So now I have all the space in the world to take more videos. Everything is working out great. I also might get to go zip lining tomorrow. Mogda which is Conrads sister works at a zip line place and said she should be able to hook me up. It's 700 ft long over a valley. I can't wait. Her and her husband Michael are treating me just like family. Oh and I also got to cut off all my hair. Feels so good not having a beard and a helmet. Lol. It was getting out of hand. Til tomorrow, God bless and praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment