My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bikes in the shop

Praise the lord. Once again I have to go with a part that is a step down. This time though the step down is around $180. Bike parts aren't cheap. Praise God though because Ruth said she would make sure it was affordable for me. My bike is still being worked on and it's raining outside. Ruth offered me to stay another night so that's what I'm going to do. I just got done eating lunch and I'm just hangin out at the shop while my bike gets fixed. Ruth and her husband Bob took a trip to California and back on bicycles for their honeymoon. So I got to talk to them and they showed me a good route through Colorado and Utah. Praise God because that's a big help. They told me the safest roads to travel on. Everything is going great. Thanks to God and our prayers. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment