My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Friday, August 19, 2011

In Ordway Colorado

Tomorrow I will be posting a video blog. Sorry for the shortage. I met a couple about three days ago who are riding to Los Angeles. So for the last few days we have been riding together. Praise God. They are really cook and riding with people has been great. Tomorrow will be our last day together. Our trails part ways after Pueblo, Colorado. Today we rode 61 miles to Ordway. I called ahead and got a church to let us stay inside. Praise God for AC. It feels amazing to be in Colorado. Today was the first day I was able to see the mountain range in the horizon. It is beautiful and scary all at the same time. It's going to be a tough ride but once I get to the other side, it will surely be worth it. Everything has been great. I've had no maintenance problems with my bike because it's just too sweet. Praise the lord for that. It's also starting to get cooler as we get farther into Colorado. It's in the 80's during the day and 50's at night. It's going to be so nice. other than that I just wanna thank everyone for their prayers and support. Without God by my side, none of this would have been possible. God be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment