My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Thursday, March 31, 2011

There's no reason why I shouldn't be happy

Whenever I get down, I usually think about how fortunate my life has really been. A lot of us have it a lot better than others. We take so many things for granted. We get upset over the smallest things. It makes me sick to think about the things people stress out about. Don't people realize that there are other things going on in this world that are far worst than the things going on in our lives. There are people suffering in other countries because they don't have enough water. There are people dying because of it. There also also girls getting kidnapped all over the world being sold as sex slaves. There are countries where you can't even follow Jesus without being persecuted. There are people who are born handicapped. There are homeless people all over. There are thugs who go out and randomly shoot people. All these things and more go on everyday. What do we do about it? We sit selfishly worrying about our jobs and how much money were making. What kind of food were gonna eat tonight or what clothes were going to wear. We get stressed out about the weather or the bills we gotta pay. We let these littles things get to us when others would and do die to live as we do. All I'm saying is praise God for how great I really have it. I couldn't ask for anymore than what he has already given me. I am so thankful and feel most of us should be too. Praise the lord.

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord. Thank you, God, for the things I already possess which are most valuable to me: Health & the ability to Love. Amen.

    ReplyDelete