My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My belief about seeing Gods works

A lot of people Who don't believe in God say they don't ever see God work in their lives. They say things like " why should I trust God if he hasn't done anything for me" or "I've been praying and asking God for this and I don't have it". A lot of times, it's just bad things that happen and people like to blame God wondering why would God who controls everything, let bad things happen. You see the more and more I seek God, I come to realize why God does certain things. I believe the way God works is not show me miracles and I'll believe, it's I believe so he shows me miracles! I just don't believe God wants to provide miracles to people who don't put their trust in him. Would you give someone $100 who called you a liar and didn't trust you? I highly doubt it? And how much more valuable is a miracle than $100. Very much so. All I'm saying is put your trust in God and lean not on your own understanding. Then you will see the amazing things God will do for you.

2 comments: