My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Getting some Gear

Today was an easy day at work. After work I went to Dicks Sporting Goods and bought a tent and a sleeping bag. The sleeping bag weighs like a pound but the tent is a little heavier than I wanted. That's ok though because I think I am going to attach it to my bicycle frame. All I need now is my solar powered battery charger. I haven't set and exact date yet but soon I should be able to. In the next couple of days I am going to compose a letter to my clients. I have just recently started to get some handyman business and I have a few good clients I am going to inform about my trip. I don't want to just up and leave without letting them know.

Again today I have been thinking about how a lot of people in this world live selfishly. Pride gets in the way of God and happiness. Too many people strive to be rich. I wish people could see that wealth doesn't come from money, It comes from happiness. I know that people think they can be happy without God (which may be true to an extent) but they cant be happy without God and still make it to heaven for eternity. There's only two types of people in this world in my eyes, people who believe in God and people who don't believe in God yet. You see because there will be a day where you will die and when you stand before God, you will have to believe. I just pray that you get a chance to meet him before that day so you can have happiness forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment