My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jesus is perfect

I'm so thankful to have Christ in my life. I was once a lost soul. I once was a very big sinner. I've done a lot of crazy things in my life. I used to party quite a bit. I've broken laws. I used to do these things because I thought it was what cool people did. I was apart from God and I let Satan control my actions. I take full responsibility for my actions. Then something amazing happened. I got to receive a gift that only God could give. His son! Jesus died so that I could forget my sins and start a new life. I no longer party. I have gotten rid of all my debts. I have my license now which I had lost in LA. I live a completely different lifestyle than I did before. Praise God. Don't get me wrong though, I still have flaws and I still get caught up in sin at times. The great thing is that I'm on a path with God towards purity. A path only God can lead. You see Jesus was a perfect son. In Ephesians 5:1 it says be imitators of God. I believe that we should all strive to be like him. Its not fully attainable because he's God. But I believe as being reborn as Christians, we can make our new selves reach Christ like faith. I'm defiantly not going to give up trying. He is the way and the life. I owe my life to God. Thank you Jesus for you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment