My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Counting down the days

Today I rode for about 15 miles. It's so great to have God on my side. I find myself sometimes letting the world discourage me but then God gives me the strength I need to keep going. With God, there is no limitations. I feel unstoppable. As the days go by, I get more and more pumped up for my trip. I need to keep my focus on Jesus Christ though because if I don't, then I know that Satan will bring me down. It is also so good to have fellow friends that are with me and encourage me for this trip. I feel so blessed. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment