My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Friday, March 25, 2011

Another day in the world

It's very hard to live of the world and still be happy. I don't understand how people do it. How can people actually live day to day doing jobs they don't like just so they can make money? Is it really worth the effort? I personally don't think so. I can't stand it and I can't wait to be leaving it all behind. Most stress and depression is self inflicted anyway. I know this because it's everywhere I look. It's not what happens to you that makes you worry or stress. It's how you perceive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment