My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

God shows me something new everyday

I don't understand why we as humans do some of the things we do. It seems to me that a lot of the time we argue just to argue. Why cant we just get along and debate things without getting angry. I find myself too often getting upset at pointless things and not realizing it till afterwards. I do believe though that the stronger my faith gets, the less I will let myself get angry. God continues to show me these things even though at times I don't honor him. That's because he loves us with an undying love. Imagine the things he will show us when we are living our lives 100% according to his will. That is the day I look forward to. Till then I will thank God for every breath and every heartbeat. Praise God.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! God can/will use every experience in our lives if we truly want/allow Him to. He is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete