My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Sunday, September 4, 2011

In Torrey Utah

Praise the lord. This morning I started off with a headache and a stomach ache. One of my tent poles also broke again. That's the fourth time my tent poles have broken. Instead of getting down and being in a bad mood, I Rejoiced. We had a big ride ahead of us and I had to stay in good spirit. I once again learned how powerful our God is when you keep him in you thoughts. This morning started off with the devil attacking me but guess where it ended. I'm 49 miles closer to San Fran with no headache and sleeping in my tent that literally took seconds to fix. You see you can't let things of this world get to you. If you do, they will ruin your soul. The couple I ride with have a great saying. "our thoughts create our world". It's a good saying because our mind is such a powerful thing. As long as we keep God on our mind we can do anything. Everything that happens in this world starts with a thought. It's what we do with it next that truly matters. God is good. So Katie, Cheney and I are riding together until Nevada. From there I head to San Fran and they goto Los Angeles. After San Fran I will probably ride down to LA. Katie said I could stay at her parents house for a couple weeks. That way I can work to save up for a plane ticket as long as I need. Everything is just falling together. That's because God is in control. Amen. Thank you all for your prayers and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment