My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Added a new link to the right for my Facebook account

Check it out. I also posted another video. Adam and Christy did a blog for me. Everything is going amazing. Couldn't be better. If you don't already know, Adam and Christy gave up a year of their lives to tour all 50 states. They are riding to raise money for two amazing charities. They've gone over 10,000 miles and have 2,500 or so more to go. Go check them out at GiveABike.com. Do it now! It's worth the time, trust me. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment