My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Austin Nevada. 391 miles to go

Today was 70 tough miles to Austin Nevada. Most of the day was flat but there was a big climb at the end. Praise God though because we are nice and comfortable in our tents. The campsite we are at is also a baptist church. So the owner gave us 50% of which made it only $10 fo all three of us. Judging by the map, we have the hard days over with. It has been a blessing riding with the GiveABike crew. They have been great company through Nevada's loneliest road in America. Although this road has been super busy during the days we have been on it. Lol. Nevada would have been so much worse without their company. Plus I have made two more great friends. God has brought me to all kinds of great people. I got to do Kansas, Colorado and Utah with Katie and Cheney. They were great to ride with as well. They had amazing stories about their journey. We got to share some great times together in laughter amd in pain up some mountains. There's a good chance I might hang out with them in LA and fly out of the LAX. There was also the GiftABike crew at the beginning of my trip that I rode with for two weeks. They blessed me with food and a place to sleep for their trip. Praise God. I've probably spent atleaste half my trip riding with company. You can ask any bicycle tourist. They will all tell you about how there is an immediate connection being on the road. We just share so many similar experiences that not many people witness. No matter where you're traveling to or from if you pass a fellow bicyclist, you stop and exchange stories. It's so great hearing different things that people have gone through. I'll be with Adam and Christy for a few more days and then they start heading north. San Fran is getting close and its going to be amazing. I thank you for all your prayers and support. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment