My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Heading back to salem

Yesterday Royal and I went up to visit his nephew near Portland. We hung out there last night. I ended up getting my flight home for wed of next week at 3:30pm. Praise God. So I will be hanging in San Fran for a bit. Right now we are just driving back to his siters house to stay there for a couple more nights. God is still taken care of me as Royal continues to buy me dinner. Praise the lord. I'm pretty sure God wants me to speak at some churches when I get home and they are already starting to get lined up. My life will never be the same. Amen. I will continue this blog as much as possible so you can continue to see the glory of God. Thank you again for your prayers. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment