My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Praise GOD

Just got home from church. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ. I feel more pumped up right now than I ever have to want to make a difference. There was a minister today named Philip Cameron that I suggest everyone check out. He created Stella House which takes in young girls from orphanages in different countries before they get sold off for sex trafficking. He also goes in and remodels orphanages that are basically ran down. These girls live in these orphan homes and at age 16, the orphan homes buy them a bus pass back to where they were born and give them like $30. At only the age of 16, they get put out into the streets. Then they get kidnapped and beaten and sold off to other people. They then get raped and most die after two to three years. How can I sit here and waste any time or any money while these things are taking place? How can I blow $10 everyday on chipotle when these things are going on? How can I spend every dime I make on useless crap when God says don't store up treasures here on earth for they will not last forever? Every penny can help these girls. Don't you understand that even though you think that as one person you can't make a difference but together we can change the world. Lets stop wasting Valuable time and do something. I have already decided that I am going to stop drinking pop and eating out and all those little things that waste money. I want to give every extra penny to a greater cause. Yeah I know that I am going to be faced with temptation on a daily basis. I didn't say it was going to be easy. It would be highly appreciated if you could pray for my discipline and devotion. Praise God. While we sit in complete comfort in our heated homes, other people sit in complete suffering. How does God want to use ME??? I love you all.

3 comments:

  1. Man, Amen. We easily forget the suffering of others as we pursue comfort in our own lives. "Whatever you do unto the least of these, my bretheren, you also do unto me." Praise the Truth and the Life, Jesus Christ! Stay strong, Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the lord! I just read that verse ten secs before I read your comment. Praise God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm praying for you and me on this topic. It is crazy how much sex trafficking is really going on in the world, even in america. I have a book called Not for Sale that really shines a light on how much is really going on. Call me or email me if you would like to borrow it sometime.

    ReplyDelete