My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Update

As the days go by I have been coming up with more ideas and goals for my trip. Most of the trip is going to be day by day and whatever God has in store for me will happen. But I do have a couple things that I will be doing for sure. Number 1, on the way to Connecticut I will be stopping by Niagara Falls. Once I get to Connecticut, I will be staying there for a couple weeks with my best friend Conrad. There I will be getting into the word of life with him. Amen! Then I know I will be traveling down the Appalachian Trail from Conn. down to Georgia. I know I will be hitting up Florida for sure. The next Major goal after that is to make it all the way west to San Francisco. I want to meet Francis Chan and he is starting a church there. He is a Holy Spirit filled christian and I know I can learn a lot from him. That's pretty much all I have planned right now and I know along the way, many other things will be happening. Praise God  

No comments:

Post a Comment